On Wednesday Zarley turned 5 months old. I was getting cabin favor, so we had went to Cleveland to visit family for a couple of days this week. He really enjoyed being with his cousins and getting to be around the big kids.
We don't have an offical weigh-in for you, but I would guess he is about 18 pounds now. He has went from people saying how tiny he is to people saying how big he is in the last couple of months.
The pictures are of Zarley flying with Daddy's help, one with his cousins Aidan and Hailee, and two that I just thought were really cute.
Just a heads-up, I will be posting pictures next week of Zarley in his St. Patrick's Day outfit.
~Carrie
P.S. Zarley just started to roll from his back to his tummy. He is rolling both directions.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment